Ghetto clutch cover

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
just used one of the free stickers cut some of the white out ,fits perfect lol
2011-04-27181437.jpg

Re: Redneck clutch cover

haha kwl i got da same sticker a home i sent a email 2 NKG and rock oil and got stickers from the both but i sent a email 2 EBC brakes a got nothing X(

haha kwl i got da same sticker a home i sent a email 2 NKG and rock oil and got stickers from the both but i sent a email 2 EBC brakes a got nothing X(

i got ebc stickers, a big ass bag of ink pens and a huge banner from them,
i told them i wanted a banner to hang from my gncc race trailer, hahahaaa
had i known you wanted some, i would have sent some with my mom, she just left for ireland on tuesday morning, so she is there now !!!!!!!
it's her 3rd trip ?????

and i like the NGK sticker on the cover !!!!!!

Thats not red neck , thats ghetto .. if it was redneck the spark plug would be a real one cut in half and glued to the clutch cover over a hole that leaked oil.....

^ lol ill change the title....thanks guys what part of ireland is she in awk??? please dont say dublin everyone goes there and its one of the worst places in ireland imo!!

i got ebc stickers, a big ass bag of ink pens and a huge banner from them,
i told them i wanted a banner to hang from my gncc race trailer, hahahaaa
had i known you wanted some, i would have sent some with my mom, she just left for ireland on tuesday morning, so she is there now !!!!!!!
it's her 3rd trip ?????

and i like the NGK sticker on the cover !!!!!!

really what part of ireland im living in cork if i wouldn't be 2 much trouble for u or her but u no u not have 2 bu would like some if its not too much trouble

moms goin all over ireland, she's been to most of the tourist places before, this time their doin a more country/bed and breakfast tour, and she showed me pics of some big ass rock mountain their going to try and climb ????
and i do believe they're going to belfast this time too, just cause they've never been there before
and sorry i should have posted a "want ad" for all my ireland bro's, i'm sure she wouldnt have had any problem mailing out a few envelopes once she got there

moms goin all over ireland, she's been to most of the tourist places before, this time their doin a more country/bed and breakfast tour, and she showed me pics of some big ass rock mountain their going to try and climb ????
and i do believe they're going to belfast this time too, just cause they've never been there before
and sorry i should have posted a "want ad" for all my ireland bro's, i'm sure she wouldnt have had any problem mailing out a few envelopes once she got there

what size are the sticker and how many are there and do u have any other sticker that i dont mind giving away thanks rep 4 u I:I

dude he said two times his mom is already left ,therefore no stckers lol

aaaaaaaaaaaa no stickers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want
stickers hahaha it ok awk i dony mind if i dont get them da more i think about da more i say its alot of effort just for a few stickers