Getting another toy...

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
So my best friend is getting his trust fund from his grandfather's estate this week (250k) and he told me he was going to get me a present. I asked him what and he said he had worked out a deal with someone and he was gonna give me a Banshee. I:II:I

Kinda excited until i started looking at the parts. Double exhaust double carbs double the money :(. But its not from the darkside of the stroke so that rocks. Cant believe last June i didnt have a quad and now i have 2 Blasters and getting ready to own a Banshee :-D. So go ahead and tell me what else is different about it from a Blaster and are they known for any common mechanical problems?

So my best friend is getting his trust fund from his grandfather's estate this week (250k) and he told me he was going to get me a present. I asked him what and he said he had worked out a deal with someone and he was gonna give me a Banshee. I:II:I

Kinda excited until i started looking at the parts. Double exhaust double carbs double the money :(. But its not from the darkside of the stroke so that rocks. Cant believe last June i didnt have a quad and now i have 2 Blasters and getting ready to own a Banshee :-D. So go ahead and tell me what else is different about it from a Blaster and are they known for any common mechanical problems?

well if its got any performance parts you'll notice that once you hit the powerbands you just see a blur as the world revolves round you at the speed of lightI:I

well if its got any performance parts you'll notice that once you hit the powerbands you just see a blur as the world revolves round you at the speed of lightI:I

i like that you made it sound like he's in the matrix... lol

good friend you have there.. your gonna love the banshee.. its just a blaster on steroids.. ive had three of them they are great.

yea me and him and another guy Josh have all been friends since '86. funny its 23 years this year which is older then alot of the members on here lol. and yea i cant wait to see the difference in the Blaster on steroids too. soon as its here ill get pics up (said with fingers crossed)

yea me and him and another guy Josh have all been friends since '86. funny its 23 years this year which is older then alot of the members on here lol. and yea i cant wait to see the difference in the Blaster on steroids too. soon as its here ill get pics up (said with fingers crossed)

yeah there good bike bud really good friend youve got there
bit heavy on the jumps though thats the only thing
shouldnt be a problem for you though seeing as how your older

AAAAAAARGH!!! My friend's lawyer did'nt give him the right amount today. He only was given 15k and is still waiting for the rest. I thought i was getting that thing today!!!! DAMN COURT SYSTEM!!!!!!! =))

that blows great freind btw, i would just give my freinds money if I were to stumble into a buttload ( lottery, trust fund, money left in a will, etc) haha

Sweet deal,you will love the banshee.Sell one blaster and put the money into aftermarkets for the banshee.The money you can put into a banshee is endless.Thats a damn good friend you got there.My wife would not buy me a banshee.lol

Sweet deal,you will love the banshee.Sell one blaster and put the money into aftermarkets for the banshee.The money you can put into a banshee is endless.Thats a damn good friend you got there.My wife would not buy me a banshee.lol

i wanted a banshee, lol, my wife let me get a blaster! lol, i love it though.

dualstroke and 2smoker i totally agree with you. my wife doesnt want me to get one either especially after she rode my Blaster lol but itll happen. and yea weve been friends so long its crazy

oh man if i got say 250k id buy myself the newest blaster i could find, best condition for whatever price they wanted, buy like every nice aftermarket part. then doublt that and do the same for my buddy that wants a quad and just give it to him. id buy my other friend the raced out kx250 he wants and his/my buddy john the yz250f he wants. then get myself a decent car or truck.