Full MX rebuild!!!

i see tj is puting it together like i think im gonna all the big sh*t first than at last the motor not like 89 puting in all the little sh*t first

i think my paint will hold up a little better since u guys used like paint in a can and im using professional grade dupont out of a spray gun

i think you shoudl stop posting every sentience you write on a different post. also no matter what kind of paint it is is gonna chip and wear off. paint is paint.

lol so true. he keeps saying how his paint will be so much better. unless its PC'd it aint going to be much better.

i see tj is puting it together like i think im gonna all the big sh*t first than at last the motor not like 89 puting in all the little sh*t first

i only put all the little sh*t on because my big sh*t wasnt painted and i was geting impatient lol. why not put on what you have ready instead of waiting for the big stuff then going that way. the way i did it, just slap on the big stuff like suspention and bam shes done. no dickin around with the little sh*t after you got her rollin.

Im gonna try using urethane, single stage automotive paint(no clear needed) Not quite as good of a finish, but it doesn't chip nearly as easily. I dont expect it to hold up like pc, but it should be as good or better than the paint from the factory.

Its cant be pc or it wouldnt sand off to bare metal so easily. Not sure exactly how they do it, but im almost positive its paint. Maybe they do anodize it though. I gotta go to the dealer tomorrow to get a cylinder honed, so ill ask him what it is.

i got my engine back today... ill install everything i can tomorrow

im waiting on sprockets, throttle cable, chain.....should bee here next week

Okay some of my stuff just just got here.... and i have the engine pipe installed ill get pics

100_0994.jpg

100_0995.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0997.jpg

hey on pb the link for the handguard comes up but theirs no pic can u show me which handguards u got?