FRONT TIRE DIRECTION

May 26, 2013
immokalee fl
hi guys i need your help i just install new front tires on my blaster but i just notice that the guy that install them one the v chape is facing foward and the other one is to the back and i wanna know with way should they go the tires that i got are gbc xc master that are basicaly the same as maxxis razr 2 thanks for your time and help

on v tred style tires, the v is toward the front. some tires have arrows on the side indicating direction. on some wheels, the are uni-directional.

if one is facing one direction and the other the opposite, even swapping them will be the same result.
your tire guy put one of them on wrong, take one back and tell him to fix it

hi guys i need your help i just install new front tires on my blaster but i just notice that the guy that install them one the v chape is facing foward and the other one is to the back and i wanna know with way should they go the tires that i got are gbc xc master that are basicaly the same as maxxis razr 2 thanks for your time and help
One tire installed wrong,both V shape tire patterns should face foreward .( The Kenda Klaw tires can have the V facing foreward for harder surfaces or to the rear for softer surfaces on the front or rear or both)

I had this problem too, with mine they had X like holeshot design

one side of the X was bigger, so i would have had more traction on one side.

It may not sound like much, but i think that would have affected riding a lot. you have one rear tires 1-2 psi lower, you notice. especially wheelies on a road....