Front miaer race hood help

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
I wana get myself a black race cut hood, the popular one straight from the miaer site because project blaster doesnt have the plain front, they have one with a vent but its like 80 bucks more than straight from miaer. anyways, i dont have any front fender mounts, only the 2 screws on the side that holds the gask tank plastic down also, and the one at the very front, the single one.

question is, do i need the other fender mounts? someone with this hood would be of great help.

thanks.

why dont you fab up some yourself???

if you have access to a welder it would take like 5mins

you need the top bracket but what did the other owner do chop those off like an ass hole?

yeah buddy chopped off the upper and lower fender mounts. all i got are the 3 screws for any front fender. i do have accsess to a welder, but im talkin to pittboss about the brackets it comes with.

about welding on the frame. do i have to remove the grounds to the coil and killswitch? will that truck the killswitch and the coil, maybe even the cdi if i weld on the frame? i learned to unplug the cdi's on dirtbikes whenever welding on them, but blasters systems dont just unplug.