Fresh Top End noise!

hehehe, yes they do. Good find on the vid thing, best part is "pull out the kick thing here" hahaha i like all hi toys he give a view off, all the garden tools, haha, weird dude

haha yeah it was a 2fer lol it has great sound of the engine and the guy had me cracking up. did u watch it far enough for him to try and rev it but its sooooo loaded up I:I I:I

haha yeah it was a 2fer lol it has great sound of the engine and the guy had me cracking up. did u watch it far enough for him to try and rev it but its sooooo loaded up I:I I:I

bahahahahaha i wish i watched it all the first time, what a meat head. "i hope i have as much luck with the rotor tiller" hahahahahaha, WTF! haha

I:I Awesome post's guys! You know i just purchased a 1999 Blaster from my uncle for 1,000 Dollars i got some fox gear and a helment too. This blaster is boarded for 50 over or what ever it is, i dont know much about quads but im learning!

I bought it and it sounded great! Then the next day.. it was like clanking or ticking or w/e that sound is! Which is found out is the " slap " i played the video one of you guy's posted and my engine sounds like that, like a fast paced slap.

The engine was rebuilt and broken in a little bit then i purchased it, maybe it just broke in today and started making that sound i really dont know but i was freaked at first.

I got to reading, listening, and watching videos and i found out indeed these 4 wheelers are going to do that. See, my motor was re-built for racing its a nice quad but i wont be racing on it, especially since im broke and cannot afford to blow it up yet lol.

But hey, thanks guys! Now i know i didnt purchase a peice of sh*t thanks.

OH YE AND A PIC OF IT
9i9t8g.jpg

If you know you have a bad crank seal resulting in an air leak, then why would you run the engine in the first place? AIR LEAKS KILL 2 STROKES!!!!!!! Do not run your engine until you fix the crank seal and do a leakdown test!!!!!!