fkn a i gettin my blaster back

but a 4 stroke has more high rpm power than a 2 stroke does, and they usally pull like 2000 more rpms than 2 strokes so that power carries further. If you just take care of it you wont have any problems with it. And people really exagerate with how much you need to adjust valves and such

that i have noticed... warrior forum every otehr page says 'oh adjust your valves' im not a 4 stroke hater, just that warrior had so many issues i didnt want to take on... and my friend knew this and it was a 'good faith trade' if i got it going great if i didnt i got my blaster back, and i helped him fix his so he has something to ride now..

id love to get my hand son his brothers 400ex 425? hit thing barks!!! and pulls like a raped ape threw all gears right to rev limiter

but a 4 stroke has more high rpm power than a 2 stroke does, and they usally pull like 2000 more rpms than 2 strokes so that power carries further. If you just take care of it you wont have any problems with it. And people really exagerate with how much you need to adjust valves and such
2 stokes are made to rev high rpm to make power 4 strokes have a wide power band that starts low but you are right about taking care of them no matter what you have if you do it will be reliable

that was one of the greatest advantages about the 4 strokes when they came out, that they had more power in the upper RPM range than a 2 stroke. I mean not many pros are worried about how much bottom end a machine has. a yz125 can pull about 11,000rpms. while your average 250f is getting up to the moon at about 12,500. That is a sh*tload for real. a 250f is meant to be ridden more like a 125 than a 125 is meant to be ridden lol, if thaty makes any sense