First race on the 22nd!!!

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
Im so pumped!! First race next weekend!! Cant wait to put my z400 to the test!! Its a harescramble/ poker run. The objetive is to make the most laps but also every lap you get a card and 5 cards is a hand and you get prizes. Im doing the junior class not the adult one. I will get killed in the adult class. The adults are FAST!! and im not kidding they know they stuff. So im entering the junior class with my friend. I found him a blaster about a month ago and me and him are gonna race in that class. Im super confident i will get top 5 in junior. Me and him are gonna be the biggest quads in the class unleass some other kids show up but im pretty sure they are not gonna be riding 450s or 250 dirtbikes. The dirtbikes and quads run together for half an hour and the entry fee is half of the adult class. i cant afford to pay for the adult class anyways. Wish me luck guys!! Im gonna get alot of pics and vids trust me!! And i am going to be ordering the matching pants to go along with my new jersey i got this week!! Hopefully i can get my gf to come and watch lmao!

you should challenge youself and run in the adult class. either way it should be a great time! how old are you anyway?

Im almost 14. Ok for sure in the adult class is a racing veteran on a yfz450 not stock at all! all race ready. and Two 250 dirtbikes a Kx250f and a yz250f both i know from school and they race like everyweekend. also not stock all mx ready. And anything else that shows up. But i have raced all 3 guys and i didnt even have a chance. But next year i will be running the adult for sure. Since i am getting Shocks and Extended mx a arms for my z400 and some other stuff. and thanks alot!!!

Good luck to you man! I always wanted to try a scramble, maybe I will try it with my scrambler! haha

Quadrider is going to need that luck!

dont sweat it its fine lol. WOHOOO i got the matching pants to go along with my oneal jersey!! woohoooo

That looks awesome! I gotta get me some matching pants, need a running quad first though