First ground up build

The bore is slightly damaged now that I've looked at it some more I just don't want to take all this time into the cylinder and have a half worn out bore to start with I know it won't make much power if any at all

What's a good number for the head to be shaved down to to make up for lost compression on the ports? And how good of a job you guys think I did on the ports?

good number 10 thousands of an inch or 20 thousands.
you can get a thinner head gasket also.
but the rechambered head is the best bet by far:D
kind like saying fix it right,or fix it right know

if your talking about the exhaust port loosing compression,then this....i raised mine 1mm and did not loose compression.....if i did then my comp gauge did not pick it up.....they say it is static pressure,i believe???o_O

how do you guys feel about vitos high compression head gasket and their steel high compression base gaskets? im not gonna buy the kit but definetly thinking about the head gasket and maybe the steel base gasket

i cant comment cuz i never used it,but i am sure others on here have at least once..i think it is supposed to add 10psi if memory serves me correct.....a rechambered head will add like 25 or 30psi or even more if you ask ,and much better design all in all:)

stock head gasket is 0.32 thousands of an inch
vitos high compression is
0.18.......thousands of an inch so it would be the same as milling your head 14 thousandts of an inch.
some people say it works well other say it blows or it too weak...for the price you could try it and just keep a close eye on it with leak tests and compression test:)
but nothing is going to perform like a kor rechambered head.. i even have oneo_O

Now that I got it into a roller I shall call it project sleeper lol I'm definitely changing the back tires and the seat color

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 251
Want a sleeper look? get one white front fender and crack it then put some zipstrips on it.

spray bomb the frame. and make the rear fenders look splotchy.

i would love to make mine a sleeper, but i cant afford to do it all. i would have to get aftermarket parts coated

It's pretty rough the frames been spray bombed already its three different shades of gray/silver and all the plastics are painted the front hubs and rims have been painted like three times so all the neon colors below are showing every chip and the a arms are different colors. It looks decent in the picture though lol

im not sure on mid pipes. most pipes are either low or high.

DMC is ridiculously low. LRD is very high. i think the trinity/ct/f7 right bend is a mid/high

Well I've had an fmf before and was pleased with it I just thought it could've been a little better anybody ever try a pro circuit pipe?