First Blaster rebuild!

I agree with you guys I love blastys that's why when I build a hybrid it will be on a blasty.maybe after this build ill find another cr480r to give up its engine

update for today: got absolutely nothing done, Stayed at work too late. Should be all together on Tuesday (day off) and motor will be at the machine shop. I plan to have it completely finished by Friday, but we will see how that goes.

I stripped down and painted the frame in 1 day, I have 4 days off this week. So as long as the engine goes smoothly, it should be done. but I have a feeling that the top end will be in the shop for at least 3 days and I tend to get side tracked and work on other projects.

Back rolling again. Trying to decide what color plastics I want. I took the white plastics off of the r1 blasty to see if I like the color. What do y'all think?

My right wheel was cambered in and I sourced the problem. The upper A arm had dings in it so I replaced it with a spare I had, still was cambered. Replaced the spindle/knuckle and now its perfect!