favorite mod

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
idk im bored so im asking everyone whats their favorite mod they have done and why..

ill start my fav mod at this point is my 14/40 gearing its alot better then my wornout stock system and i can do wheelies easier...

Gota be the +4" swing arm!, the front end will stay on the ground now! you CAN'T race with the front end straight up in the air!! and it ride a HELL of allot better too!

The 13/41 gearing is great too, I don't know how the hell you guys are running 14 tooth front sprockets!!!!??????

Gota be the +4" swing arm!, the front end will stay on the ground now! you CAN'T race with the front end straight up in the air!! and it ride a HELL of allot better too!

The 13/41 gearing is great too, I don't know how the hell you guys are running 14 tooth front sprockets!!!!??????

ill assume from your pic that you go in the sand alot i went in the sand once and i didnt have much fun i didnt have low enough gearing all i do is trail riding. ill assume thats why you run a 13/41 and i run a 14/40

i though mine would be the 3inch wheel spacers but hell i dont even like them now that i took it for a ride, with the 3 inch spacers the quad jerks me from sde to side with the slightest bit of body movement. lol so now not only am i fighting not to slide off the back but also fighting to not get thrown off the side when not expecting it.

that being said i cant decide which mods my favorite, i'd have to say either the vforce3's or the yfz450 rear shock

i would have to say my suspension was the best mod i did, yfz450 front shocks and 400 ex rear. what good is going fast if u cant hold onto the bike

i gota say my project blaster aluminum airbox. it just looks so utterly amazing. or my pipe. it also looks amazing and is a ton better than my gold series fatty. i find it weird that theirs "gold series" fattys but their not gold. mines acualy like gold. if anyone wants to buy it, its no longer needed :)

P.S. Frames done, engine polished, 240 kit all bored up and ready to be painted and put on, got dyno port! will post pics soon.