Ever seen one of these??

u live in va ?
but how is power gettin to the front wheel i dont see anything from the wheel to the motor :-/

See in the pics how the front tire has that bar on it, Thats its sprocket. In the last pic you can see the chain thats supposed to go to it sticking up in the air.

they used to sell those in the back of a magazine i can't remember which one, i bet the older guys here would remember

yeah, this old dude remembers, hahaha, it used to be in the back of "popular mechanics"
i knew a guy who had one back in the "old" days, he had it set up for hunting, and swore it would go anywhere, and the chain does drive the front wheel, and i think they did use a small torquey b and s engines, anything more powerful would spin out the front tire in the turns, and crash

yeah just log onto ROKON to get more info. i would love to have one but they are way to expensive. they have no suspension but now they found some weird way to put front suspension on it. These things can go anywhere and can go like 35 mph. its kinda slow for a atv but can probably kick some mini bike butt. also to see some sweet rokons go onto www.rokonfreaks.com
sorry second URL doesn't work

I saw a couple driving around at a vintage bike show they aren't very fast but will go ANYWHERE. If I remember correctly, the power gets to the front wheels via a shaft with a u-joint through the triple tree going to a gear box mounted on the front with a chain going down to the huge sprocket on the front wheel.