Ebay/Paypal.... Need help so i can buy some stuff!

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
Alright so ive had my ebay account for a while and at the time didnt have paypal and used money orders only. Well about a month or 2 ago i got my paypal account and decided i will link it to my ebay account so i can buy and sell some stuff. Well i go to the linking optioin i do it and it brings this message up.

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

It does that all the time,paypal and ebay just tell me try again,when i tried for 3 hours one day and no luck. Anyone know why? I need to use my ebay account badly,if i make a new one could that fix the problem?

thats fine you have to go to your settings and set it up to use that paypal email when buying.. just use the help on ebay it should guide you through the steps..
huh? it wont let me link my paypal account to my ebay account period.
Call them. I went through a ton of bs with setting up my paypal acct.
Whats the number? Its no were on the site this is pissing me off they just completely stopped responding to my emails too.