Ebay fee's are outragous!

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
I listed a few items for me and one of my buddies over the past week. All of the items but 3 (I think there were 11-12 total) sold. However I got charged almost $30 for the ones that did sell! Not to mention $1-3 each item in paypal fees. When its done im going to end up paying over $60 for 9 small items that sold!!!!

This was all with the bare minimum to list your items with the exception of one item that had a reserve price which costed $2! just to set a reserve!

They even charge you 30 cents now to show a picture of your item as an icon next to the description.

Little to say im going to have to try and find other ways of selling stuff. Anyone know of any other auctions that dont take lal your money?

say in the newspaper that ur having an auction at ur house i did that for my dune buggy and i got alot more than i could have on ebay

hmm yeah! alot of people use craigslist. i was only sayign that when i listed in the newspaper that i was auctioning off a dune buggy alot of people showed up and they kept on trying to overbid eachother.

I found my blaster on craigs list and now have a car for sale on it.

LOL! eBay has some hefty fees. I'd think that'd kick out their users selling the little things. Sounds like they're more targeted toward autos now.

LOL! eBay has some hefty fees. I'd think that'd kick out their users selling the little things. Sounds like they're more targeted toward autos now.

Yea there are a lot of cars listed. But they could just charge more for bigger items and even the playing field out a bit.