easiet n quickest oil injection removal

when you remove the oil injection, does the motor have to be drained of any oil befor you can pre-mix your own. or do you just remove it and thats it?

when you remove the oil injection, does the motor have to be drained of any oil befor you can pre-mix your own. or do you just remove it and thats it?

you will want to thoroughly drain the fuel tank of plain old gasoline. Im not sure how the oil injection works but it wouldnt be a horrible idea to drain the float bowl but that could be overkill. I havent gotten around to removing my oil injection yet. :(

if u did that just put the bolts in the lines, could u put silicne all around it and tape them up so it would never fall off like clampe the hose tot he bolt, and just take the gear out for the oil injection

Well I just removed my oil injection system. Everything to do with it the tank all hoses removed the wires from the harness all the way up to the oil light. I bought a case cover off eBay with the block off kit installed for 8 bucks. took maybe 2 hours time while taking the TORS out completely also.

What we did on my brother's Blaster was take off the oil pump and remove the gear and put it back on (tightly). We cut the hoses down to about 1 inch and crimped them closed with the metal sleeves that came on the other end of them. The hose that was a little larger I.D. we took a screw and dipped it in silicone and shoved it in the hose. Works like a champ and 100% free. Put the pump cover back on and everything is still protected behind the plastic.