Dx200 ??

calcium12

May 27, 2009
the bike in back says dt on the tank. They are both a DT200. i would buy them. They have basically the same engine as the blaster (that where the blaster's engine came from) except they have a power valve. And if im not mistaken you can take the jug from the DT and put it on a blaster with a few mods

you think i should buy both ( 1 for parts other for real bike) then use the parts bike's engine to put in a blaster roller?

lol how much do you think i should pay for the parts (no ownership) bike and the one ill actually rip around with -> are these things 2 or 4 strokes ? i presume there 2 stroke because blanshee man said there same engine as blasters

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO buy i buy please i want a real dirtbike not my crappy tire bike

hmm i really don't know how much they are worth, and i dont wanna put my foot in my mouth. but i would say start at a lower price than what he's asking and see if you can talk him down like atvkid said. US or CAN whatever he is using in the ad

lol so true im going to haggle him down really low , i dont think he really cares becuase there his dad's bikes and he doesnt even ride them so no one i think rides them