dune fest 2007

P

patriot

well today i'm gonna air up my paddles and hit the road!
i'm going to dune fest 2007, at winchester bay oregon
its gonna kick @$$! theres free stuff, races, drags, a drive in movie,ets
i'll try and get some pics

were bring a video camera and a digi. camera so there should be lots!
and i'll try and be safe, theres lots of idiots riding there...

you lucky bastard! you get to go to dunefest, i'm stuck at home and work...
i always miss out of things out of state

were bring a video camera and a digi. camera so there should be lots!
and i'll try and be safe, theres lots of idiots riding there...

It's not nearly so crazy with booze officially outlawed on the dunes.

I'd go, but I just got back from Florence last weekend, and it's $100 in fuel and 7 hours each way for me, not to mention passes and camping.

Hey little red zuk you ever go to moses lake and ride.

'bout once a month or so, unless I hit the OR dunes instead. My boss is building a house right along the lake by the dunes, and a group of us from work ride there quite a bit. Although the 100+ weather keeps me away a bit. If you ever see the big Randy's Ring & Pinion trailers, I'm with that group, but in a much smaller and cheaper rig

Not fair I'm sittin on cruches with a broken Blaster in the garage

hey guys i just got back! it was hand down the most fun riding trip or vacation for that matter that i have ever had.there wereriding trips until 4 in the morining and sand drags and rihno races and mx races and a drive in movie, grand funk railroad and ornge were there(surprislinly good)
there was free monster and rockstar everywere...but enough wasting your time heres the pics
tannerspics080.jpg

tannerspics079.jpg

tannerspics077.jpg

tannerspics075.jpg

tannerspics074-1.jpg

tannerspics073.jpg

tannerspics072.jpg

tannerspics071.jpg

tannerspics070.jpg

tannerspics066.jpg

i wish i had gotten some video of those sandrails jumping, they landed front high like that but it was still a SOFT landing, pretty cool stuff

yeah haha thats how i felt when i whent there, i thought i had a pretty nice quad before i got there and when i got back i decided to sell mine haha