dt200 swaps?

Cat man

May 19, 2022
I'm wondering whether or not the 3cj dt200 motor will be a direct bolt in, because I am not seeing people talk about that particular one. I am only seeing the 4AN and the 37F. Or would I just be better off with a LA sleeve 240 and a hot rods +4. One last thing, is the exhaust port in the same place and can I use a blaster pipe? Thanks.
-Cat man.

I'm wondering whether or not the 3cj dt200 motor will be a direct bolt in, because I am not seeing people talk about that particular one. I am only seeing the 4AN and the 37F. Or would I just be better off with a LA sleeve 240 and a hot rods +4. One last thing, is the exhaust port in the same place and can I use a blaster pipe? Thanks.
-Cat man.
I thought putting my Dt200R 3ET motor in my Blaster but you have to weld front motor mounts, I can't remember if the Blaster swingarm mounts are wider or not then the 200R, I put a Dt200L 37f motor in instead, with harness and working powervalve, rm125 rads, tm30 its a beast , you can use the Blaster pipe as well, I'm using a dynoport

-Cat man.

I thought putting my Dt200R 3ET motor in my Blaster but you have to weld front motor mounts, I can't remember if the Blaster swingarm mounts are wider or not then the 200R, I put a Dt200L 37f motor in instead, with harness and working powervalve, rm125 rads, tm30 its a beast , you can use the Blaster pipe as well, I'm using a dynoport

I presume neither of you are in the
U S.?
Reason is that I’ve never seen mention of those models. I recall seeing a 230(DT?) in Australia .