Doing this backwards...

Tmorr325

Feb 10, 2016
Pennsylvania
I have already asked questions and even started a build thread. However, I never properly introduced myself. My name is Tom, I'm from Pa and enjoy all things with an engine. I previously worked as a Parts Manager at a local Bike/Atv shop and my riding experience goes back about 20 years. I am new to quads though and the Blaster I just acquired is my first to own. My wife said I could get it on one condition, I finish this build, then get her one to ride as well. We both love the outdoors and look forward to being a member of your forum. Thank you to all of you in advance for making this an amazing place with a lot of fun and knowledge.

Hello Tom and welcome to the forums I'm sure you and your wife will love your blasters. I had a similar situation I had to get me and my wife one lol. It's kinda fun only drawback is..... every mod you do to yours, she wants.....

Hello Tom and welcome to the forums I'm sure you and your wife will love your blasters. I had a similar situation I had to get me and my wife one lol. It's kinda fun only drawback is..... every mod you do to yours, she wants.....
Now you're "doing this backwards". Mod hers first, learn from your mistakes and make yours better. :D

welcome to BF Tom
PA. here too.