Doing some ridin at my property....alone :(

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
Hey just got back from doing some riding at my property,well my dad's property lol, anyway just rained a lil and decided to go get some mud, enjoy the pics

This one before the ride,all cleaned up and niiiiice
30sya7p.jpg

After just one round of riding,no hill or mud puddle just plain trail
21m6wau.jpg

Climbing a hill, my tire all cover with wat i like to call Sticky mud, hard to get traction with that mud covering your tire and still my baby climbed the hill like 10 times,tho i only weight 122pound so not hard to pull me I:I oh and for those who would say " No big deal you start the hill going fast" i started right before it in a mini mud pudle I:I
28vy6hw.jpg

hope yall enjoyed it!!!! hope my dad goes riding again some time soon its sad to ride alone

dude im ganna start a new mini club called the purple seat riders hahahah.
but yeah it does look like you drove your quad threw sh*t..
gatta watch out for those darn poo piles haha jk

lol, i understand your from Puerto Rico, but could you atleaste rotate the damn pics so i can see them in the States! lol, looks like fun though

yea my stepsister has a purple/yellow one but sh*t man its somethin to ride nice pics looks like fun

i agree it does suck to ride alone i just get some friends and my mom sometimes (so she'll take me somewhere...its not "taking me riding" its "taking US riding" lol)

hey samolia just a heads up i saw u still have the oil tank and injextion still connected if i were u id take of the oil injection and run premix 32:1 i couldnt rely on injection it can get cloged

lol, i understand your from Puerto Rico, but could you atleaste rotate the damn pics so i can see them in the States! lol, looks like fun though

yea sorry for that, i realized the pics were like that after i posted them,sorry :( and yea the yellowe isnt very atractive but when you pass by all the blasters with blue everyone stares at you I:I

yea sorry for that, i realized the pics were like that after i posted them,sorry :( and yea the yellowe isnt very atractive but when you pass by all the blasters with blue everyone stares at you I:I

lol, dont take me as being serious, i was just picking! it dont matter where your from, as long as your having fun! Enjoy

i loved givin my blaster hell in mud. Makes me wish i still had it. Also props for rockin a different color scheme. Its nice to see something different every now and then