do you think powermadd handguards will look good

JaronMoor#7

Jul 1, 2009
devils lake,ND
hey guys i got a set of powermadd handguards they are blue and black how do you think they will look post some pics if any of you have handguards.I:I

like this but say powemadd
yamahablaster002.jpg

we have 4 sets of Powermadds... Run them on all of our machines !

Heres Black/gray and Blue/white
Boysracepics082.jpg

Black/white
Boysracepics058.jpg

black/blue
Boysracepics062.jpg

we have 4 sets of Powermadds... Run them on all of our machines !

Heres Black/gray and Blue/white
Boysracepics082.jpg

hey im looking for some of those purple or pink FOX stickers to go on my lil girls pw50. where do you get them? did you pick em up local to you or order them? i would be very greatful for any help on finding some of those to go on this bike of hers. please pm me any info on where i could get them.

I got them from our local Honda dealer actually... I think they have more.. If you cannot find them I can get you some and send them to you.. I will only ask you to pay what I pay.. Reciept will be included.

I got them from our local Honda dealer actually... I think they have more.. If you cannot find them I can get you some and send them to you.. I will only ask you to pay what I pay.. Reciept will be included.

that would be cool ive looked at every dealer around me and cant find em. they even went as far tryin to special order me a set or singles but no pink. just let me know what you can do and id gladly pay you for them. plus im sure my lil girl would be happy I:I

So you want the Fox sheet correct? They are closed today of course, but I am going there tomorrow to get some premix for our upcoming dune weekend... I will check for it then, and if not I will have them order a sheet.

So you want the Fox sheet correct? They are closed today of course, but I am going there tomorrow to get some premix for our upcoming dune weekend... I will check for it then, and if not I will have them order a sheet.

the sheet would work for what i want. thanks for your help