do you think powermadd handguards will look good

air scoops to cool the motor better. nice headlights btw

that pic kinda looks like some sort of transformer face looking at you

well if she saw your blaster im sure she would beg me to paint mine pink. everything has to be pink but then again she is a lil girl.

I have motives with my pink...when I first got my blaster it was blue...and all of my boyfriends friends always wanted to ride it..Im nice and had a hard time saying no but after it went in a tree once i said thats it....the blaster is goin hot pink and goin to say barbie blaster on the back, Now out of pride the mr's friends Dont even ask to ride it anymore. LOL The pink has been a great friend prevention!!

I have motives with my pink...when I first got my blaster it was blue...and all of my boyfriends friends always wanted to ride it..Im nice and had a hard time saying no but after it went in a tree once i said thats it....the blaster is goin hot pink and goin to say barbie blaster on the back, Now out of pride the mr's friends Dont even ask to ride it anymore. LOL The pink has been a great friend prevention!!

then maybe all along thats why she kept telling me she wanted a pink dirtbike. humm i never really thought of that.