Do you hate!

oh it pisses me off to. this one guy had a bunch of engine work(not even intence sh*t, just reeds, wiseco prolite, carb, K&N, and a fmf) and he was like race ready blaster! and the suspension and eveyrthing was pretty much stock. it was such a joke.

and another one i love, when i was seeing how much i could get for mine, i posted with pics and details n sh*t then this other guy with a graphics kit and some other random looks sh*t goes on about how its the fastest blaster out there! meanwhile, my listing is directly below his listing lol.

lol,that ticks mee off,the funniest thing is this guy had it bored 1mm over,and he was like 300 honda blaster forsale race ready,it was like,(i eat banshees all day long fastest blaster out)and it said yamaha on the side

yeah in my blaster the guy said it had a big bore kit in it....yeah mr doesnt think it does and being i have a stock carb im pretty sure it doesnt...damn guy!!

Oh and speaking of idiots, I talked to a guy the other day on craigslist that claimed that he had a "completely stock 2005 300cc Suzuki" for $1000. So I called him and asked him if it was some sort of chinese 4wheeler or something because I didn't think that suzuki made a 300 in '05 and he went out of his way to tell me that I was wrong and that it was an american made "suzuki baja". I started laughing and I told him that I would think about it and that I would call him back. JK

hahaha, yeah there are some stupid pricks out there, like for instance there was a guy on craigslist that had an 04 blaster for sale,no pics, so i called him
and asked for some pics, he send me these beat ass pics that it ended up being an 88, i checked the vin, he said it had fried top end and was an easy fix, but it had a vitios big bore lrd exhaust, just couldn't see it because it was muddy, well it was stock exhaust, said there was a 36mm carb, was a 26 stock,lol, and here is the kicker....he wanted 2900 for it, lol

lol that reminds me
just before i bought my first blaster i went to a suziki dealer to see quads
i was like i have 1-2 to spend but cant go above 2k and he was like ok ill show you this 350 and when i walked halfway down the street to the other showroom the thing was 4 f*cking grand

i hate how people have to lie and scam you
honesty is the best policy when selling quads

hahaha, yeah there are some stupid pricks out there, like for instance there was a guy on craigslist that had an 04 blaster for sale,no pics, so i called him
and asked for some pics, he send me these beat ass pics that it ended up being an 88, i checked the vin, he said it had fried top end and was an easy fix, but it had a vitios big bore lrd exhaust, just couldn't see it because it was muddy, well it was stock exhaust, said there was a 36mm carb, was a 26 stock,lol, and here is the kicker....he wanted 2900 for it, lol
Holy sh*t!!! 2900 f****n dollars! From the sounds of it he needs to take off another one of them zeros. lol

lol its definitely not race ready cause u would get smoked if u take that thing to a race stock. a race ready quad is my avatar