do we have any artists in blasterforum??

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
hey everyone i have always enjoyed drawing as a hobby and i never copy things i always come up with my own material.
i have collected my own pieces of "personal art" that i have drawn over the years starting all the way back in 1999 and now i have over 300+ pictures all done by me...
i always sign and date my work so i can see how i have improved over the years.
heres some of my favorite pics that i have done if any of you are good at drawing or just enjoy doodling post up your pics!!!!!!i wanna see!!I:I
DSC00152.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
thats pretty good man ive always liked to draw as well but i cant think of what to draw at times so i look at things and get ideas of my drawings but ill throw a few up when i get home from class.....going to skool for graphic design ahha

002-2.jpg
[/IMG]
001-1.jpg
[/IMG]
019.jpg
[/IMG]
deer.jpg
[/IMG]
dill.jpg
[/IMG]
003-1.jpg
[/IMG]
george.jpg
[/IMG]
joeyspics.jpg
[/IMG]
lakegeorge.jpg
[/IMG]
dill.jpg
[/IMG]

thats all i have on my comp right now

Last edited:
im not amazing at hand drawing but im pretty good with photoshop... when im not lazy. i did my signature, and this is just something that i like. turned out nice. dabombs my stupid gamer name lol... dont use it anymore.
dabomb_nuke_orb.jpg

shine_dabomb_diffcolours.gif

dabombsignuke_bewbs_imagesizechange.jpg

i learn sh*t pretty quick. if i worked on more photoshop pieces i could come up with some pretty decent sh*t.

way ta be a dick! lmao i think my blaster took like 3 weeks from tear down to riding yours took like what? 2 months?

lol i was just joshin.

but man, 2 months because i tore it apart, waited on 240 kit, carb, pipe, airbox, front end, waited for me to have time to paint everything, swingarm for bearings and crack welded.

it was just so much, and i kinda let it go on, i didnt really jump into it, considering it was already cold and i couldnt ride anymore till spring by the time it was finished