DIY Hydro rear brake

that place looks pretty awesome! where exactly in moosic is that? ive never been there

It's back by the Kmart. Unfortunately I don't think there is any paths that connect your side to my side(unless you know of some tracks maybe?), without taking roads and crossing Birney Ave.

I dont mind taking a road here and there but that's a busy road to be crossing, then there's about a mile of road.

bdffc9dd.jpg

The only thing stopping us from getting to that "800"s is a section of tracks in Old Forge by Jitty Joes that has a bridge but no trail on the side of the tracks. We haven't really examined it but we could probably ride between the rails for the 150 yards or so and then we would be good to go to meet up.

Another little area up by us on West Mountain, no banked turns or bumps like the other one though.

e4970526.jpg

How often do you ride?

as often as possible! im in college and drive racecars and have a girlfriend so im usually really busy but try to get out at least once or twice a week... and okay ive been to that place behind kmart! i can get there by taking a few streets as you mentioned or going the long way, if i go to the silts in moosic i can take the railroads right to there,,, ive only done it once though with some guy we met up with one day, but it was all trails all the way there

Did you have to ride between the rails to get through Old Forge or were you able to ride on the side? I know there are two sets, one on each side of the river. One shoots off in the opposite direction toasted pitston and the other goes to where you are talking about.

Guess I'll have to check it out again, if we can get through there we can get all the way up to Montage from near Fawnwood if you know where that is.

We usually only get out on Sundays, probably going this Sunday if not too hung over.

nah im not sure where that is and yeah next time im out ill have to check to see if i can figure that out again but i know we did it before it was last year sometime,, im probably going out on sunday too, my numbers 570-561-7430 maybe well meet up sometime if were out

Looks good man !!! always hated those cable brakes. . . .I was clever enough to use a 600 gsxr caliper /master and STOCK blaster brackets to mount my caliper!!!! even the stock blaster bolts threaded into the sport bike caliper ,got it all for under $20 on an ebay snipe!! i used awks idea on the master kinda . . . i sold the blaster it was on

Looks good man !!! always hated those cable brakes. . . .I was clever enough to use a 600 gsxr caliper /master and STOCK blaster brackets to mount my caliper!!!! even the stock blaster bolts threaded into the sport bike caliper ,got it all for under $20 on an ebay snipe!! i used awks idea on the master kinda . . . i sold the blaster it was on

what do you use for sniping?jbidwatcher?

just scored this
hope i can make it fit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300711873548&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

thanks for the idea

Last edited by a moderator:
awk use to sell gxsr 1000 set up with brackets and all pretty cheap, I did it my self for like 65 bucks i think for the master cylinder and caliper, but I know my fab work isn't as pretty, lol. either way nice work and very clever, really like the placement of the master from what i can tell in the pic, only question is does it stick below the heelgaurd any?

do you still make them? i cant find a setup for a 89 blaster