DIY: Cracked plastics ? No problem cheap fix

Zbskater400

Aug 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Any of you have cracked plastics ? Or if it ever happens And don't want to spend the money on new ones ? Here's a cheap fix May not be the prettiest eacpially with mine.

1. Where the crack is drill Small holes all the way down the side of the crack however long he crack is
Repeat this on the bottom side also

2. Whatever color your plastics are get some zip ties I used black but whatever. And put it through the top and bottom holes and tighten it up and clip the ends of on every zip tie.

I worked good for me it's what I did and it's a cheap fix :) Hopefully this will help someone in the future

PICTURE LINK: http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/z...Uploads/image_zps42a98048.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Blasterfied actually the zip ties hold up well I just put these black ones on because my previous ones were dirty because they were clear zip ties and the previous clear ones help up for 12 years straight LOL :D

I did this too my black blaster.

After my brothers friend rolled it (oh he swears he didnt...)

I just had a crack on the small rounded part that mounts by pipe

it also helps to stop a crack by drilling a hole at the ending point of the crack, so it can't continue it's path.

i have yet to crack any blaster plastics, they seem to be the toughest made.
i have cracked 200x, and my first kawi 3 wheeler had so many of these ty-rap fixes they called it frankenstein :)