DIRECT FIT. or NOT DIRECT FIT.

here goes ...
someone knowledgable says it wont WORK means that while you could probably make it fit, it's not safe and likely to cause pain..

bolts right on means it will fit with some modification

and universal fit means it doesn't fit a damn thing no matter how much you modify it.

banshee axle is a direct fit, shocks are as well, you can also change the whole front spindle setup and convert to banshee brakes on older models also one of the things i do first to any blaster, is a banshee steering stem "is direct fit" and sets the bars up a bit where i like them and looks a lil better as well. banshee and blaster front wheels are the same, and back hubs can be switched out no problem, I keep both around and either will fit the others axle directly. along time ago I had a buddy that I beleive used banshee lower A-arms and cambered it but I personally Do not know what he had to do.

Banshee steering stems do not work.They need to be put on the lathe and turned down to fit.I have 3 here and not one is a direct fit.There is a guy on another forum who will machine them down.Still cheaper than aftermarket.But not a direct fit at all.I know cause awhile back I read on here they were and found out the hard way after buying one.