Diamond J?

I was looking at the American star or whatever kit too. Seems like that kit is about the same price as the diamond j kit with brake lines.

Another reason blaasters was so low is that he has works shocks where as pika has stock. The works would suck up a lot... My brother got works on stock arms and the arms sit almost level when he's on it. I suggest getting extended arms over that kit...

No so about the height , but true the shocks are Works but are 16 1/2 inches long.

The reason it is so low is because the lowering kit is fitted upside down.

As stated before, extended A arms are the preferred option, but if like me you use the bike for multiple types of terrain the kit allows lots of adjustments.

I am able to adjust the width between stock, 4 and 6 inches wider.

I am able to adjust the height from flat to perched above the clouds.

For me the kit is a bonus, but if I only rode one terrain, extended A arms would be fitted forthwith.

Got the +6 kit on mine and it seems great, also bought +5 spacers for the rear. YFZ 450 front shocks fit and perform good and look pretty sexy!

It has had a good thrashing and been over a tonne of jumps with no complaints! I would recommend it for the money!

10509709_807688975931632_2438735155864078606_n.jpg

They certainly do! When I first got them I was like woooaah! But they perform amazing and make a huge difference to the Blaster over rough ground!

Thank you, I have put some time and money into it this year. It is getting there! Winter may bring a raft of upgrades again haha!