damn

blastapole

Jan 25, 2009
claremore, OK
I was gonna shoot some video today of my 250x vs. blaster but my 250x broke a intake valve stem while my brother was riding it around the yard to warm it up.

I'll try to get the video uploaded after a bit. He just drove it back to park it and it died. So we pulled the valve cover off and found it. No damage done luckily.

video of the ride. It dies just a hes pulling back in and we couldnt get it started.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend has a 300ex,do you like it better than your blaster?(if you used to have 1)

my friend has a 300ex,do you like it better than your blaster?(if you used to have 1)

Well as you can see the 250x is nowhere near stock. I like my blaster better. Its small and light and has decent pep.

The 250x is bigger and the suspension travel is more and its alot faster than the blaster.

They are both fun quads and I ordered the valve tonight so I should be up and running in a week.

what kind of trike is that in the background?I have been throwing around the idea of picking one up or a dirtbike.

82 185s. I put some 83 suspension forks on it.

IMG_0187.jpg

My parents friends gave it to me last year. It sat in their garage and had'nt been ridden since 1990.

my friend has a 300ex,do you like it better than your blaster?(if you used to have 1
Idk, thats a hard one. The 300ex is alot better for tight trails and sh*t like that but the blaster was alot funner for just plain screwing around and for racing my buddies on a nearby track. The 300ex is wayyyyy more reliable and is basically bulletproof. I do miss the really responsive throttle and the crisp acceleration of the blaster but it was just one problem after another and I was spending more time working on it then riding it and thats why i sold it. If ur looking for a good sport atv thats easy to maintain, then this would be a good choice. Mines pretty slow right now but its stock so i'm hoping to get a few mods on before summer hits.