damn gsxr 1000

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
my bro has an gsxr 1000 first bike real big starter bike everyone tht wants a bike get a gskr 1000 lets get to the point well my bro wat bout to get to the road hit a mud spot bike fell then picked it up few scratches then rode it down the road came bac then told me and my bro tht it fell agian twice alll we could say was damn boy but he had scratches all over the farren (both of them) broke the clutch cover but he says its all good till he needs to stop cuase hes so short the bike slips from under him and falls but otha than tht hes good everthing to get the bike bac to normal is 200 bucks but he says hes gonna lower it as soon as possible

a gsxr 1000 is alot of bike to start out with if anyone has ridin a crutch rocket nows what im talking about and why would he buy something he cant touch on lol sh*t cost to much to beat it all up..First time buyer should never go that big..600 is plenty for starter

u didnt have to say some sh*t like dat tht can happen on any bike a fukin blaster tht can happen u jump ur blaster right imagine messin up wen u jump and end up fallen on ur damn back

i understand that it can happen walkin downstairs or just about anyway..but when u ride something u have less control over especially a bike that big..your chances go up..Plus people in cars dont watch for bikes half the time either im just stating the facts i wasnt trying to be a dick about it..My buddy had a cbr 954 sold it to a kid a day later the kid turned it into a million pieces and he isnt alive..just tell ur bros to watch out when they ride

your cousin/brother has no respect for life or they dont realize how fragile of a thing it is.

good luck
may god have mercy on his poor judgment