Damm dealership

no i cant i looked on ebay!! i need the crankcase separator or crank press.. part # YU-01135, and i need crankshaft installing tool part # YU-90500 and adaptor YU-90063

Well i got a hold of one dealership that said he could order me them. he said call back tomorrow cuz he was closeing. i hope there not a sky high price

LMAO!!!! i liked the part where he said dealership and not a sky high price the best

theres a tusk crank puller/installer tool for 60 bucks i think on rjatv.com as well as the case splitter tool but the case splitter is unnessasry. you can get away with just the crank puller/install tool. may need a bearing puller if the bearings come off on the crank.

oh and the proper way is to sweat the bearings in and pull the crank into the bearings already in the caseings. good luck trying to pull the crank with the main bearings on it into the case halfs.

theres a tusk crank puller/installer tool for 60 bucks i think on rjatv.com as well as the case splitter tool but the case splitter is unnessasry. you can get away with just the crank puller/install tool. may need a bearing puller if the bearings come off on the crank.

oh and the proper way is to sweat the bearings in and pull the crank into the bearings already in the caseings. good luck trying to pull the crank with the main bearings on it into the case halfs.

imma try everything to get that bearing off before i get the bearing puller. i know it will be a biotch to get the halfs together with the mains on!!