Dade City MX Awards Banquet

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Colby got 3rd place in the Blaster/Raptor class in his rookie season. This class allows blasters 200cc max and raptors 250cc max. No hybrids. The girl in 1st was in her 2nd year of the class as well as the 2nd place rider. She is on a national level raptor250 and the 2nd place rider is on a CT built blaster. My son is on an Airsal powered blaster. He was running a stock lightly ported motor until half way thru the season and getting killed by these motors...lol.
We were hoping for just a top 5 finish but with luck and determination he finished 3rd. Appreciate this forum for all the info I gathered when I started this adventure of building these old quads. One more season on the blaster and then we are building a 450. Though about destroking a 250r to run the next class up but that would lead to a lot of teardowns...:D But it would be coolB)

qytj5v.jpg

awesome, give the boy our congrats !!!!!

So when do we eat? I'll be in Tampa next week. Would love to meet you and the boy. Gibby is buying the steak!

huh...what.......... u know I said I would buy A steak and we're already splitting it 4 ways... u sure u want to add more people :}

Goodman, congrats on the podium

Last edited:
Thanks Ken! Congrats on Jordans podium as well. Jordan and PV will be battling next season. WIll be fun to watch. Found out last night we wont be at the birthday party. Yall have fun.