couple pics of my blaster

M

Mycat8urskidoo

just picked this up on friday in quite a few pieces, spent all night friday puttin it together , beat on it for a couple hours saturday at the house and took it out to my buddys trails on sunday (they hadnt quite dried yet), ran pretty good for 500 bucks, didnt get stuck at all in the mud. its a 98 , bored .20 over, wiseco piston, FMF fatty gold pipe , not sure what the silencer is, Uni air filter, all wiring was removed except for like 7 wires i think i left, and it currently it is brakeless haha

i dont mean to be starting sh*t, i dont want to cause any trouble its just he came into my thread ready to biotch me out. i didnt need that. and when you blaster is sh*ttier, dont talk.

i got a brilliant suggestion for you... don't jack his thread because you are a bit pissed... leave it be or i will come and shove a stick of dynomite up both your asses and then there will be no more rounds to go -- thanks -- :)

I never called his a piece of sh*t and i never claimed mine to be anything other than a piece of sh*t i bought mine soley to beat the sh*t out of it his post asked what we thought of it and i didnt think it was anything special

As for keeping this thing clean, probably not going to happen haha, most of my riding is in local woods, and theres always a mudhole or two year around, way too tempting, haha