coon hunters

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
just wondering how many coon hunters are out here that ride blaster if you got some coon dogs post some pics here are my dogs

i like to ride the woods but also like to hunt them too

my bluetick janey shes about 2 years old

jane3-1.jpg

my redbones born 1-7-09

ole dan

dan-2.jpg

lil ann

ann-2.jpg

well the old guy we got our bluetick from that we hunt with said the pups have great blood lines he knew every dog on the papers and the sire of the bluetick is the best dog i have ever saw i love to hunt with that dog

very nice... im not much for hunting.. but i can enjoy a hunting dog... that is also the family pet, my brother breeds and raises/ trains labs, yellow black or brown, three are his own 'kids' best damn family dogs ever but when its time to go duck huting or which ever to plush out the game they go right to work

best pet dog i ever had was a lab that i got from walmart lol just a little pup but it house trained really fast for that little of a pup till my grandpa desided to back the truck up just by listening and not looking lol but after the lab my grandpa wanted to get me another dog and my aunt from cal. come down for hunting season and she raises rat terriers and they were full blooded with papers cute looking little dog but the dumbest dog i have ever saw haha after she gave me that one i never want a cal. dog again lol

haha i had a redbone coon hound, moms ex bf adpoted him from me. He put upa good fight with my rotweiller. He was so noisy i had noise complaints from everyone, but he was a pretty cool dog.

ha yeah they make alot of noise the two pups like fighting with each other they chase my dad's gf keish hound and bite at his tail