Contest for all, yes even AWK!

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Yes it is giveaway time again, after Corey's post it had me thinking, how much I really enjoy being a member of this forum and doing my part to help every member out as much as I can. I:I

I bought a scratch off ticket today at lunch and won $50 so I decided to share... SHHHH! don't tell the wife!!

Here we are, This is going to be for a complete Leak down test kit, including rubber innertube piece to block off the exhaust port! You will have your choice of which size adapter you'd like me to put on for you, Example; stock carb up to 30mm uses one size and 32mm-38mm uses another size. I will also include step by step instructions on how to use it, for the beginners! Just let me know what size adapter you'd like when you win. All shipping is paid for, and yes this is for all members in any country!

If you already have a leak tester don't worry- If you win I will donate $10 in your name to this site (This will give you a gold bar under your name!!!) Also I will Send you Via paypal $10 for you to spend on your quad you can get a new set of OURY atv grips off ebay they are the best and come in a bunch of colors or if you are not a supporting member then support the site and get a one year membership with that $10 in your paypal!

Now for the Rules, Pay close attention to this as it will require exact wording just as it is typed including punctuation!

1.) When you post in this thread, you MUST include the phrase, "I will be respectful to members even when"- and finish the phrase with your wording!
EX:"I will be respectful to members even when"- they don't use the search feature!

2.) (I got alot of feedback about the unlimited post thing so...) You may only post 12 times a day but only twice an hour. This is important!!!

3.) The contest will run Until Sunday, June 5th at 10am then I will pick the winner by random number generator as I have before in all of my contests. If you haven't followed the rules you will be disqualified and I will select another number.

Here is a pic of the Leak tester Kit you will get. (only one of the adapters will be sent)

2wrou1k.jpg

This is a link to the OURY grips on ebay-
Oury ATV Grips 400EX 300EX Warrior Blaster Banshee 250R | eBay

So my fellow members post with confidence and make sure you follow the rules!

-SLICK

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so we all know, the first sixteen posts are not eligible! They are not correctly phrased!

Last edited: