Clutch HELP!?

And yea I understand the rocking into gear part but when it's in gear and I pull the clutch the ATV should just roll not be stuck , if that makes sense . I just want to be able to start it in neutral and pull the clutch and put it into first I'm tired of pushing it around every time Lol

It sort of Dis- engages at the very end of the pull , I have to pull it pretty hard and all the way in and it semi engages ,it's a very small notice when I'm downshifting I can notice the clutch just a little and that's it I believe I need a better cable this cable had all kind of washers and things keeping it tight < clue : stretched cable, .But after the new cable I guess I need to adjust that' screw and if not THEN I'm taking it a mechanic
<Wrong answer

And yea I understand the rocking into gear part but when it's in gear and I pull the clutch the ATV should just roll not be stuck , if that makes sense Not really, I've had many machines that were a bear to push in gear with clutch pulled. I just want to be able to start it in neutral and pull the clutch and put it into first I'm tired of pushing it around every time Lol
"I just want to ride" syndrome.

These things are pretty simple, follow the manual/ videos and it's a piece of cake !!

Well thank you guys so much , purchasing a new cable today I'll keep everyone updated Toomey b1 also on the way . And yes I have the " I just wana ride" syndrome !