check it out...my community embraces atv's

in my town they just passed an law that we can ride ours on the streets as long as we have insurance and get it inspected by the chief of police and the brakes work and u obey the stop sighns and speed limit its kinda cool cus now we can get to riding spots without haven to worry bout gettn our stuff inpounded and a big fine lol i dont have good luck with the cops in my town

ya that was passed for most of the state..idk if its in our county yet......apparently u have to go slowish and by next year ull have to have a wroking headlight

http://oscodapress.com/articles/2009/01/14/news/news01.txt we are now going to be allowed to ride near roadsI:II:II:II:I

don you love it lol it was passed here in ogemaw county ike 4months ago and it rocks.
the only run in with a cop me and my friend had was we were riding the day after they passed it and we seen a cop we were like what ever happens happens we are legal now and the cop just wanted to see if we had our stickers. me and my friend were like SWEEET!!!

I swear the first time i see someone screwing around after waiting for this long for this chance I am going to pull alongside them on my shee and jump off and tackle them and beat the hell out of em.=))