cheap dirtbike

May 14, 2007
Westtown, NY
I found a cheap 89 kx80 big wheel dirtbike in my local craigslist and was tempted to buy it its in pieces the guy told me and he thinks everything is there he only wants 200 for it is that a good deal and do u think if i fixed it and were to sell it i could get like 4 or 5 for it?

no i dont think thats a good deal. but thats just my opinion do what you want. if you want i could talk to my cousin he has an 86 kx80 all it needs is a new piston he might sell it i would have to talk to him about it.

i will i just want a cheap dirtbike to mess round on i have my blaster and this bike is cheap... so i figured what the heck myswell start small and see how i like it cuz if i want a bike down the rd ill know if i like 2 wheels or not

if you can get him down then go for it, sounds like a good project to me. i wouldnt buy it cause i get better deals i found a 02 rm85 for 150 on craigslist just needs a bore and it was at a dealer too HAHA..

see how much you can get for parts/scrap in case you cant fix it so then your not losing out