Chat is here

uhhh sorry dude thats always been there i was jsut messin with ya and forgot to tell you the truth, my bad lol. serioulsy guys i did tell him it started tonight just messing around, lol :D sorry

don't feel bad dude it took me like 5 months on here before i saw as far down as the marketplace. it was like findin the gold at the end of the rainbow lol............ damn that sounded queer! had to call myself out on that one lol

lol, when i saw this thread i felt like suck a peckerhead hahaha :-[ but he was like "wow when did we get this chat" and im like "tonight man, its pretty sweet right?" lol oops...

just click on the "new topic" icon at the top left hand corner of a page. you have to pic a topic page first like, off topic, engine, suspention, then once you click on that you will see the icon at the top of the list of topics. hope this is clear enough

high temp paint. brake caliper paint. I ordered some from rockymountainatv.com just because i was already buyin some stuff. I really liked it. a little expensive though. but it saved me a trip to the store

Hmmm wat happens to normal spray at high temps, I painted my sleds pipe with high temp green my dads bettin it'll turn white, I got it at Wally world and it was pricey