CASE SAVERS

Well this thread has deffinately convinced me to get a case saver! And I'll get the oil pump cover too! But, money is tight right now with the build. But I'll be ordering them before I get the engine running!

Case saver installed with ease, and piece of mind.
Thanks for the part, and the fast shipping. When I get the other blaster in order, I may have another request. Until then, thanks large amounts.

just a small commercial for freak. but they don't come this shinny. lol

I have one of these and needed to sand it a bit for my alluminum stator cover. I can tell you now the plastic stuff he uses is some of the strongest stuff i have ever seen. took about 15 min on a bench belt sander to grind off about 1/8 in. tough stuff

24pbh8k.jpg

just a small commercial for freak. but they don't come this shinny. lol

I have one of these and needed to sand it a bit for my alluminum stator cover. I can tell you now the plastic stuff he uses is some of the strongest stuff i have ever seen. took about 15 min on a bench belt sander to grind off about 1/8 in. tough stuff

24pbh8k.jpg
thanx brother lol
yea we line our sand hoppers with that stuff and its been in there for over 5 yrs and is just starting to wear out lol

also u guys that just got ur case savers...make sure that u locktite the screws that hold the aluminum plate on....we didnt have any, and they might vibrate loose...sorry guys i forgot all about it:(

thanx brother lol
yea we line our sand hoppers with that stuff and its been in there for over 5 yrs and is just starting to wear out lol

also u guys that just got ur case savers...make sure that u locktite the screws that hold the aluminum plate on....we didnt have any, and they might vibrate loose...sorry guys i forgot all about it:(

I just used nylock nuts on mine