Carb problem ?

yeah where is the f***ing thing?? i cant find it. but that wouldnt make it over flow would it? and before i took it apart it wasnt leaking at all.

yeah i dont think mines there... i didnt remove it i know that for sure but theres nothing in there... but still if ti wont affect leaking i want to figure that out first... do you think its the needle seat o ring?

thats what im saying!! ha, im forreal i didnt touch it i know for a fact cause i didnt know where it was but yeah i looked witha flashlight see nothing i can unscrew..

it ran, then acted weird when i ran the tank low, i tore it apart, cleaned, put everything i took out exactly the way it was before (i even counted the idle screw turns) and now its flooding out over flow only thing i can think of is o ring that goes around the needle seat

naw its there, good thing. but i was reading other things on the internet and the needle seat o ring seems to be a big issue and if not sealed messes you carb up completely so ill run to the hardware store and see if i can find an o ring that fits.

Has the float sprung a leak and partially filled with fuel, causing it to sink upsetting the float level setting of 19mm?

yeah its the seal this is the last thing i can guess. I've cleaned the thing four times now its spotless floats measure right the tab is putting plenty of pressure on the needle and i know its seating the floats float no gas leak. the main jet is spotless. the bowl is super clean as is the rest of the carb. the seal is the only thing i can think of at this point it would act just like the needle isn't seating. fuel is going pass the needle seat just like it would as if the needle wasn't seated. I'm running to the hardware store or auto zone today to see if they have an o ring that fits. any one know the size of that o ring?

got an o ring, re cleaned carb, put back together. no leak!! but back to the same problem will start about every 10 kicks for like 3 seconds idle up and die and sometimes you can keep it running really rough for like 5-10 seconds but feels like it floods itself??? tors? im going to remove it tomorrow i think. if its not its just on less worry i have in the future.

Did you fix the problem? I'm running with a similar problem I replace the inside of the carb and it ran perfect for a while hight revs here and there until it started getting floated and won't even start now. I'm frustrated with this!!!! Any answer