carb problem(i hope)

i run boyesen power reeds with my mods and they work awesome. had them in since june with no issues. i think your broken reeds are vitos carbon.

where do you guys get you reeds and stuff online, cuz i checked boyesens site and there $32. i just want to know if there is somewhere with a better price before i make my order.

where do you guys get you reeds and stuff online, cuz i checked boyesens site and there $32. i just want to know if there is somewhere with a better price before i make my order.

Vito's performance website sells boyesen and so does Cheapcycleparts.com thats where i got mine. The kit comes with the white part of the reed cage

i ordered the the reeds today from vitos and it was 29.95 but they charged me 12.07 for shipping so it came out to be 42.02. i order caraudio stuff thats way heavier and its not that high(or just as high) for ground shipping, wtf!!! maybey they dont have the same deal with ups as some other companies or they just made 10.00 back cause their suppoesd to sell it for 30 sumthin anyway i dont know.