cant post on for sale

vile

Sep 12, 2009
Why cant I make a reply on the for sale page?? am i restricted for some reason? please healp i want some nerfs!!

That is dumb! I know it is to keep people from getting ripped off but Iam dealing with a guy that is a supporting member ( Cmh156 ) and paid for a part over a month ago and keep getting the run around on why he has not sent it.

Pay the 10$ and be a supporting member and give some back to the forum and then you can post in the for sale section

That is dumb! I know it is to keep people from getting ripped off but Iam dealing with a guy that is a supporting member ( Cmh156 ) and paid for a part over a month ago and keep getting the run around on why he has not sent it.

ur the second guy who is having a problem with this guy not sending the parts

ur the second guy who is having a problem with this guy not sending the parts

i was going to say the same thing...there was another person 2 that has been waiting like a month....and that guy told him he needed money for shipping....hmmm...if you paid with paypal make a dispute....if you do this he cant use his paypal till you get your money back....good luck

i was going to say the same thing...there was another person 2 that has been waiting like a month....and that guy told him he needed money for shipping....hmmm...if you paid with paypal make a dispute....if you do this he cant use his paypal till you get your money back....good luck

man that just sucks I hate it when ppl are like that

well if youre on here a lot 300 posts goes quick, i just have to wait out the 3 month mark....grrrr i was unaware of the 3 month mark up until a couple days ago..i posted 300 posts kinda quick thinkin i could sell some of my stuff on here, now i have to wait

also with that dud not sending the stuff, make a dispute, NOBODY ELSE BUY FROM HIM!!! obviously he cant be trusted...2 or 3 people are complaining....screw that guy......

well if youre on here a lot 300 posts goes quick, i just have to wait out the 3 month mark....grrrr i was unaware of the 3 month mark up until a couple days ago..i posted 300 posts kinda quick thinkin i could sell some of my stuff on here, now i have to wait

also with that dud not sending the stuff, make a dispute, NOBODY ELSE BUY FROM HIM!!! obviously he cant be trusted...2 or 3 people are complaining....screw that guy......

you could just pay the 10$ and ull be set to sell some stuff. But yea that CHM dude is bad news..he really should be banned for basically stealing money from ppl. as for the 300 post thing,sh*ttt i just registered in AUG and im in the 700's lol