Canada's King of the Forest Photographed...(It's not Bigfoot or a Sasquatch) lmao

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
The Bull stops here. hahaha

Just by looking at the length of his beard and the grey legs, I figure he must be over 10 years old. He looks to be well over 8 feet at the top of the shoulder hump,and with his head up the height to the top of his antler must be about 12 feet .This guy is king of the forest, no bear or pack of wolves would dare come after him when he has this rack......Considering that a dirt road can fit 1 1/2 cars across.....this was one huge ass bull moose!

moose.jpg

moose2.jpg

"Oh Thank God, I finally found a road, this f*cking rack gets caught on every branch, its BULLshit!!!"

Last edited:
thats priceless, and the comments so far are freakin hilarious, this is the sh*t we need more of on here, if you were to hunt and kill sumthin that big, ya might as well just plan on livin there till the meat runs out

Yep moose are big...
Sweet pics! Its hard it get that close to one.

why is that will they attack or run off in fear? i would never know cause ive never seen a moose in real life.
not that the one in the pic would run off in fear i mean hell im sure he would look at you and think damn i eat things bigger than you for breakfast.