Can I use this Carb on a blaster???

I was about to say I dont see how the cable would fit the top of that carb it has 2 screws on top not a threaded cap

On the PWK28 the cap isn't threaded but more of a "plate" that bolts down. I see the carb cap plate in one of the pictures, what I don't see is the "D" slide..... are there more parts to it than that? Because if not, the slide was probably left on the quad that the carb body was taken off of which is a REAL pain in the butt to replace.

Awk linked a blow up parts diagram AND CPW's website but don't bother wasting your time on their website except to get their number..... they're really knowledgable folks but they hired a crackhead to do their web programming, nearly nothing on their website works properly... Do as Awk said and call them.

The stock throttle cable has a "barrel" turned sideways to work inside the TORS box. Non-stock (Nearly every one out there actually) carburetors use a barrel turned "long ways" that pulls directly on the slide. The TORS eliminator kit includes this cable but if you don't have the VM26 carb body to use the rest of the kit on, there's no sense in getting the whole kit.... just purchase the cable! Get the throttle cable "for TORS elimination" from Vito's or motion pro.

My blaster is .10 bored so Il prolly just run it on mine and find a bigger one to run on my boyfriends with the BBK :) Il need a TORS eliminator kit for though, right??

All you will need to fit that carb is a new throttle cable and maybe a reed spacer. Dont worry about the tors you just have to bridge the wire. There are a lot on BF about how that all works. I would keep that carb and taper bore it to 30mm . What’s nice about it is that you can use the standard intake boot and airbox without to much hassle. If you go bigger then that you will need a new intake boot and it would be best to build a new air box then if you use something like the 33 or 34. If you want the cost effective solution stick to the 28.