camaros any one

My dad has a red '68 350 convertible and a plum colored '67 396. The funny thing about the 396 is that he traded an old panel truck for it and later found out that they only made 4 of that exact model and that if we can restore it to #'s matching it will be worth a sh*t load. The thing that sucks about it is that it's in pieces and needs ALOT of work and it's an absolute biotch to get #'s matching parts for.

i got a 1992 25th anniverasy rs currently being rebuilt by me and my dad lets try and get some pics ill put mine up when i figure it out lol

4cfed, youre still a bastard for that vid. sad part is the radio station we listen to at the shop plays the original version of that song... it reminds me of that vid.

its okay though.

lol i know im a bastard.. i like 4th gens.. dont care for any others.. almost bought a 95 that was in a flood not run just sat in water over the dash.. coulda got it for 600 bucks... ripped the wiring out put a carb on it and go drag racing!!

4th gens are great for carb'd ls1s, or (ugh) lt series. try it with an l98 and youll be cutting a hole in the dash to fit the distributor and adjust the timing.

ive had 3 3rd gens, and only because they were all 350 cars with th350s were they more fun than the 94 i have now.

i got a 92 25th anaversery one too haha. i know i spelt it real wrong but o well, mines nothin much more then a parts car tho so let me know if you need some parts!

This is me with my Tall can of Bud Light and my 2 bitches. Don't let that there gay green color throw yall off. That baby puts out 500 HP. I am thinkin about puttin some of them Lambo doors on her.

camaro.jpg

oh yeah i used to have a 86 z28 that thing was a piece of sh*t.
nice body but the unibody was rotten dam rust.....
motor ran good but no power at all