Buncha blaster parts FOR SALE

ok sorry took so long ,harder than i thot, any other pics remind me what they are il get them tomorrow,, I also have staight stock bumper if you want one of those, let me know whats up. thanks, will

1. I for got to ask does the spacer have a gasket? and bolts

2. Def take the nerfs and the handlebars and steering stem if its straight

3. What do you want dor the purple and orange plastic

4. axle how much

5. text my phone ill be at work all day if you think of anything else you got

828-899-4566

what do you want for the stock silencer+shipping to 62016 (illinois)

hmhm. would like $10 for stock silencer,,
and $15 for stator
,,, jwalk,,, found= steering stem and so far as i know and can tell it is straight. and want like $10 a peice for plastic tank cover and nose peice in puple or i have the orange nose,, do you want axle with bearing carrier?? im not sure that i can remove the axle from the carrier but i may be able,,, im taking pics of more today.

also any thing i dont have or in non satisfactory shape, check with 97blast86 he has an add up also, he may have aftermarket reeds and such i got some nice stuff from him and he shipped it the day i paid,He's a nice kid whos easy to deal with,, i know he has tires,rims, nerf bars and so on thanks, Will

heres pics of wills stuff

VZQ0e-v1TvJpTHKlHcFG3RyuYs6fhHDU0280.jpg

uEaZjIVx1cMikPHAsuyU3UxtkylJxLj20280.jpg

YDIPmpPfAlnKAHW5rkGx7aihYTSSshiz0280.jpg

f8Pk12Kj6TEyNctkPOdC7Koi25x6n0km0280.jpg

10qCElqYfJguvgjxqz6Kwe6AtfcUFy910280.jpg

qi6OgAJHjLLygk4s3rSsJgReyFkSdx4x0280.jpg

dylgz5jVsEvW-yab4C-eSlzHTO0oQP0u0280.jpg

q1VFlIejCfL44BatLA5tKqLoQtkFxyjq0280.jpg

4VRQSlAuWhxrWn8UxbzOyJ7a-wn4c-TS0280.jpg

3QWBmJhePxNI4hiPfYUZdNPnwxBTstAi0280.jpg

the bumper and shocks are no prob. I'll take $70 for the bumper which as i said was new but must have gotten dropped in my garage and has 1/2" diamiter chip in it, shocks are off of a 96 that was not ridden alot and was parted in 2001 I beleive and would like to have like $40, the reed spacer jwalk had been asking about for several days, due to my slacking of pictures, if he dose not want it by tomorrow it is yours i will pm him to find out, but he had said he wanted it first and I just want to be fair, if you want them let me know Zip and il get you shipping price.
I ALSO FOUND I DO HAVE AFTER MARKET REEDS
i do not know what kind but while rummidging i found 2 stock reed cages rather than the 1 i thot i had, the aftermarket i think were from my 2000 before i put Rad Valve in. jwalk had asked about some they will be thrown in with the block,, Sand if there is any thing else you need let me know, any thing small if i have it I'll throw it in for ya