Buddy finaly got a quad

My best friend (who by the way has never owned a quad or done any riding) and I went in to a honda dealer to just "look" at quads cause he's been thinking about getting one. Next thing I know he's just picked out the nicest quad on the showroom floor and is now the proud owner of a brand new TRX700XX. we get it home, I unload it, and then he asked me to show him how to take off with the clutch. cause he's never really used a clutch before.
so I showed him and he's catching on pretty quick. so now I finally have another person to ride withI:I

heres the pics as far as the price its really not my place to say but he got a good deal
11-01-08_1828-1.jpg

11-01-08_1825.jpg

11-01-08_1826.jpg

11-01-08_1827.jpg

nice to see that you got someone to ride with. i hope he doesn't hurt himself on that thing

i dont get why its not your place to say how much he paid... its not like your exposing how much money hes giving someone in his will...

Last edited:
lol man nobody in my family even uses those. only person would be my sister but even she doesnt. same with that pogo stick close to the hoola hoops

Honda is giving massive discounts on those since they cant sell em.... All the magazines have been harsh on them for the mistakes and flaws they have found. QUAD mag this month though did a really nice review and said it was best suited for woods riding. So maybe sales will pick up for 09 now that the market truley understands where this machine fits.

Im glad he bought the black on black one too. that thing is sexxxxxy!