Bringin back the blaster

No, it tore up the crank case, fuel pump, guages i dont know what else I havent tried because it slid down the pavement and wore a hole in the crank case, so Im sure its full of metal shavings, when you turn the key on the bike "flickers" My cousin and sister put it in the barn for me while i was hurt and till I get a wild hair up the yahoo thats where she'll be,,,, ""the blaster is just returning from more than 6 years of barn hibernation itself""

your blaster looks really good even though its not complete, bet you will be proud of it when u finish it.

yea, I want it done bad, If it wasnt so darn cold =) I'm thinkin I may put motor in today but gotta find the two smaller mount bolts, and trying to collect the final peices. I gotta get clutch cable, lever, chain, grips, air filter spark plugs, jets, and a buncha screws. Wont be long though,,, then I gotta wait till spring to break it in =(

Well I'm kinda ponderin on it at the moment,, every time I go out there's somethin else I find that was messed up, And I did'nt remember all this crap due to time gap. So I went out figure start gettin ready for the motor, well I remember I had to take a look at the footpeg bolt come to find out the reson the other bolt broke and I had to go through all that crap was cuz the other one was stripped, so now I gotta rethread that sucker and more than that I gotta rebuild my swing arm or get another i was just gonna get one cheap but since its a "resto" I think I'll probly just shell out the $55 and hope that pretty well raps up the BS, It just kinda flusters me, and I still gotta find a nut to go on the swing arm bolt and the other 2 motor mounts, I also noticed I bought a new chain roller for the swing arm but the metal peice it ride on is gone and its rusty there, Soo here we are. whatta you guys thinnk. mike has a swingarm for $20 with bolt and alla that but its painted and I kinda wanted silver to atleast match the a-arms but what the hell can ya do ya know. well I figure I'll think on it for a day or 2 and go from there.

well you can always sand blat it or just take some paint thinner and that should take her right off no problem

Ok.... its been a lil while but I got pretty well all of my problems worked out, got the swingarm and front fender on trade from Josh "regal81455" and then he helped me out and sent me a buch of screws including the motor mounts i needed, so thanks to him I'm on my way again and figured I would update you guys with some pics of where I am at, I got the motor in pipe on, new swingarm with fresh bearings and fixed the other footpeg hole " on this one i went ahead and just tapped it up to a 7/8" any way here's where it site as of now.