bought a dynoport

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
just bought a dynoport off ebay anyone know what kind of power they make? i bought the highvolumeB-)

port polish milled head vforce 3's and hopefully a 3m crank soon

theirs an adjustable lrd on ebay? sh*t oh well

that would require to cut the fender on the lrd

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i have the race hood on mine and the lrd fits perfect, stock it bowed the plastics but the maier is raised a little, look in my avatar

ya, i have the maier race fenders and there lifted up where the pipes comes close.
Corey how long did they say it would take to ship the pipe?(the fmf)

cant find the reciept but its been shipped dont worry not screwing you over and yea too late now.. haha

yes u have the keihin , we have the 34mm FLAT SLIDE if u look at the cap urs is round, mine is rectangle.old outdated...either way dyno port is a nice pipe. they make 2 different ones , did u get the big volumn pipe?

yes u have the keihin , we have the 34mm FLAT SLIDE if u look at the cap urs is round, mine is rectangle.old outdated...either way dyno port is a nice pipe. they make 2 different ones , did u get the big volumn pipe?

yeah i do have the keihin, and the reason it is call the flat side is because the choke is perpendicular and on the stock carb it is horizontal. I:I